- To provide logistics support of PRO-1 in order to enhance the accomplishment of the mission as provided by the law.
- To provide guidance, direction and control in the implementation of logistics program.
- To set efficient and effective management of human and material resources.
- To improve the mobility of PRO-1 by programming the acquisition of police vehicles for operating units.
- To improve the firepower of PRO-1 thru acquisition of additional firearms particularly short FA’s for issuance to individual PNP members.
- To improve operational capability of PRO-1 thru acquisition of additional communication equipments for use of line units.
- To improve operational capability of PRO-1 thru the acquisition of additional investigative equipment.
- To further reduce the fixed expenditure of PRO-1
- To upgrade shoot-move-communicate-investigate capabilities of PRO-1
- To improve general support in terms of POL, AMMO, PIE/QM items and other basic operational requirements of PPO’s, PMG’s and C/MPS.
- To expedite repair and maintenance of existing facilities and superintend fixed expenditures resources.
- To undertake repair and maintenance and procurement of spare parts of vehicle, watercraft, communication and computer equipment.
Back to Previous Page